Sunday, September 22, 2002

Haven't written here in a while. Very private stuff I've been writing lately, I guess, stuff that I feel uncomfortable sharing with the world, even though I don't think anyone reads this.
Yesterday was my mom's birthday. I took her to see The Banger Sisters. We brought home Taco Cabana for dinner and I ate it, even though I felt nauseous. I watched a little TV then I went to my bedroom to lie down. A couple hours later I threw up. Disgusting. I can't imagine how bulimics do that to themselves all the time. It is nasty and gross. I didn't even go back to my apartment last night, I just stayed there in my old bedroom and slept for a really long time.
Today we played Scrabble and I lost miserably and I'm watching the Emmys and neglecting my homework.
I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home