Thursday, January 02, 2003

The longer I am out of school the less I want to go back. I would rather watch old episodes of Felicity than study computer architecture :).
My dad called today. I think he thinks that I'm a total nut and that I'm going to commit suicide one day. To be honest I'm kind of mad at him and if I confide in him it's not because I trust him, it's because there is no one else.
I just saw Two Weeks' Notice and I really didn't like the ending. How many rich people do you see giving up their millions these days? Not many. And it would be great if a smart, moral, pretty woman were really favored over beautiful but not-so-smart, not-so-conscientious woman, but is that reality? Or even if that happened, what happens when a couple years later the creep cheats on her with some tramp?
I am becoming bitter and cynical, a grouchy old woman at the age of 20.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home