Friday, March 14, 2003

I wrote an e-mail this morning. I hate how I write e-mails. I don't write them very often, and when I do it's usually because I have to. I check it over 3 or 4 times to make sure I haven't misspelled something, for content, because you know, if I said something stupid it would haunt me forever, check that I typed in the e-mail address correctly, made sure that the subject line is neither too vague nor too descriptive. After I've done all that I add an attachment. I try to remember if I saved the last changes I made to the file. Unfortunately this was after I had added it, so then after two minutes I finally decided it doesn't matter if I didn't save them, even though I had just spent thirty minutes revising every little word in that document. Finally, I work up the courage to send it. Send. Then the really scary part *nothing happens* the window disappears and my words have been put out into the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home