Blogger has photoblogging now? Hmm... that sounds interesting. Maybe I'll post some pictures if I can figure out how to do it.
So anyway, let's be honest: I've run out of steam. Why do I always come back to this same state of angst? It comes whether I'm working or not. I'm trying to pep myself up and say that I can be proud of myself. I can go forward and know that hey, I'm OK. But those moments are few and far between and most of the time I'm by myself, thinking about how I'm such a jerk, how I'm going to get in big-time trouble for being this way. I know it's stupid.
I guess I just want someone to care, someone to ask me, how's it going? What are you going to do? How do you feel about everything? I want someone to ask me those questions but no one ever does. And I think that would make all the difference in the world.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home