Hi wonderful readers. Sorry I haven't written in awhile. I just watched Jeopardy. I can't believe how much this guy Ken has won- over $500,000. I preferred it when all champions had to "retire" after five wins. The purpose of that was to keep know-it-alls from hogging up the game. Now it is getting boring watching the same person win over and over.
It seems my life has gone back to normal. I got out of my online dating subscription. I got two dates out of it, so that was a good thing. I thought I had a thing going with this one guy, but we went out once and he never called me back. Maybe that is for the best, though. I don't know if I'm ready for a real relationship. Besides, I felt like it was making me stupid and vain and secretive to my family, and I didn't like that at all.
I've charged about $200 on my credit card this month on concert tickets to Nickelback and on Italian lessons. Frivolous? Maybe. I'm not in dire financial straits, but it is still a lot for a student who is supposedly trying to conserve money. May as well live it up a little while I have all this free time.
Why am I taking Italian lessons? I am 1/8 Italian. I've never heard anyone in my family speak a word of Italian, though. My grandpa's name is Italian- Alfredo. He's the only one of his siblings with Italian blood. All the rest have a different father. I probably should be learning more Spanish, it's more marketable, but I don't care. I feel like I know enough to slide by in most situations. I could probably even do OK in an advanced Spanish class if I really wanted to. But I'd rather learn Italian, on the off-chance that I get to go to Italy one day and visit my relatives there, ha ha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home