Friday, July 23, 2004

It's Friday and I'm in a happier mood.  The cement incident from yesterday has been smoothed over (literally).  I got a mocha frappuccino from Starbucks which is always good.

I got an e-mail that said "J will demonstrate the Nuance system."  Wasn't that supposed to be my system?  OK it's mostly my fault that I haven't been at school for about a month, but still it would be nice if someone would e-mail me sometime and say the system has been installed, blah, blah, get your butt down here.  This has happened to me before, where this guy gets credit for stuff I do, or just plain takes over on projects I'm supposed to be in charge of.  Not that he's a bad guy but he knows how to play the game of office politics and I really don't.  So there he is getting credit for stuff and here I am on the sidelines, way out of the loop, in a different loop altogether.  *Sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home