Saturday, June 08, 2002

Chocolate milkshake = heaven.
I'm tired of living in this world. I wish I could die just to get it over with. I don't want anymore disappointment or humiliation or sadness or meaninglessness. I don't want anymore mindlessness or stupidity. I die a little everyday, I just want to speed up the process and not drag it out into the torturous misery that it is. I wish I could just stay in my world forever, my solitary little corner of the world, and never come out. I want to eat ice cream all day and pretend that other people don't exist.
My family is seemingly too busy watching big-screen TV and eating like barnyard animals to care about anything else. What value is there really in a large-screen TV? Does having a bigger TV screen somehow make people's lives happier and more fulfilled? I'm sick of society and its excesses, where more always equals better. I'm tired of rich kids who pretend they've had such hard lives, and I've come to detest the comfortable world I grew up in. I'm frustrated with myself. Life = food. Something is wrong with that equation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home