Wednesday, June 05, 2002

I am everything I was afraid of becoming: fat, lazy, ugly, apathetic about my personal appearance, just going through life mindlessly, my goal being to get through another week. I eat cookies and chips like crazy and drink a lot of soda pop. My evenings are spent watching TV. The thing is, I know there's so much more out there, so many wonderful things, yet I feel stuck here. Why, oh, why?
I spent about an hour and a half just sitting around talking with Norma and Crystal from my CS class. Even in college, people still act like kids. I don't know what I expect- for people to just act like work robots when they reach age 20?
At work, this chica kicked my butt today. She knows how to boss people around. Actually, nearly everything she said was true and helpful. Still, it made me uneasy to have someone constantly watching my back. I know that lately I've become a wreck. I've wrecked my body and my life, it seems. Well, try again tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home