Thinking back on my life...........I never would have thought I would be the way I am now. Maybe things would have been different if I had done certain things differently. Maybe if I had been an English major or something I would be tons happier than I am now. Or what if I had decided to go get a job and not go to college? Or if I had gone to live out in the boonies somewhere? Maybe I wouldn't be so analytical about everything. Ignorance is bliss. I've turned into a gym freak, the kind I always used to make fun of in high school. I never thought it would happen to me, that I would turn into this tense, wired, compulsive person. I used to wonder about how obsessive-compulsive people got that way. Let's just say that I don't wonder anymore.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home