I'm sticking to my diet so far and it doesn't suck as much as I thought it would. It feels empowering not to be a slave to food. I figure if I can stick to my diet plan the rest of the week, I'll reward myself with one Starbucks caramel frappuccino on Saturday. That has to be the most awesome drink concoction known to man. It's good motivation.
I kept on bumping into my boss today at work. It's really unavoidable in the tiny little kitchen space at Sonic. It got kind of embarrassing. I always feel awkward telling people they are in my way. I always think that they will be offended, even though of course that is not my intention at all. I think it underscores the fact that I am really not a touchy-feely kind of person. I rarely touch people as far as hugging or holding hands. I envy people who are, though. I wish I had friends that I always greeted with a little hug, or could feel comfortable playing with someone's hair or anything like that. Something tells me that I never will.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home