Tuesday, June 18, 2002

Further proof that food does not equal love: Tonight I stuffed my face with cake and ice cream, two bananas, cereal, and a flurry from McDonald's then topped it off with two Hostess snowballs and a Big Gulp. Shortly thereafter I found myself with my nose two inches from toilet water, trying to force myself to vomit. I'll never binge eat again. I mean it this time. This is a turning point. I have got to stop this. I'm tired of this rollercoaster and I'm getting off while there's still time. I'm going to lose this weight and start living the right way. I'll say it again: I'll NEVER binge again. NEVER. As long as I live. Just like I won't do drugs or drink. I'll NEVER do this to myself again. DANGER. This is dangerous behavior. I have been playing with fire. I swear to God on the Bible. NEVER AGAIN. NEVER. EVER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home