Another Saturday gone by. I went to the bookstore this morning. I browsed the self-improvement section and the diet/exercise books and I felt like a total dork. When I was a kid I never understood why my parents bought those things. Now look at me. Ugh.
When I got home I lied to my mom and said I had gone to the library and I had a lot of work to do. I was supposed to go see my grandma for her birthday, but I just didn't feel like it. A poor excuse, I guess, but I wanted to be alone for a while and not have my mom pestering me about feeling all sad and depressed. Ok, so there I am alone at my apartment and I started to feel sick to my stomach. I vomited a bunch of times and had diarrhea. Blech, so I felt sick and I was alone and depressed, too. I'm OK now, though, so that is a very good thing.
I ended up calling my mom anyway about an hour ago and I told her about all this, how I got sick and how I don't really know what I'm going to do. I'm glad she was home because I felt better after I talked to her.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home