Friday, March 28, 2003

I'm SOOO busy.... But that's a good thing. At least I have something to do, a reason to get out of bed tomorrow. I got up at 6 AM this morning having gone to bed at 1 AM. The presentation was at 10 AM. I stood in front of the guidance team and spouted off all this crap, and they asked questions I didn't know the answers to and I didn't want to try to make up more crap to try to cover it up so I just stood there, looking like an idiot in my too-tight shoes, and said nothing. It's like I thought I knew something about this but now I'm reminded that I don't have a clue. *SIGH*
I didn't finish my other assignment, either. I've been dragging my feet on this one for three weeks. *LOUDER SIGH*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home