Sunday, April 20, 2003

Back at my good old computer again, ah, how I wish I did not have to be here. My mom gave me a really big hug before I left and it seemed like she actually wanted me to stay. I wish I could have stayed, too, had yet more food and talked and watched a movie on TV but no, back to the old friendly PC for me.
I love my family, just being around them and feeling like I belong there. I can look at my cousins and remember back to when we used to jump on the trampoline together when we were kids, and I know that they remember, too. We cook outdoors and have too many drinks and eat too much and it is fun. Easter means cascarones, though those were kind of scarce this year. You can actually buy them ready-made at the store now, which is kind of crazy.
I got to see a sonogram picture of my cousin's unborn baby. My grandma and aunts and uncles and I watched Animal Police or something like that on Animal Planet.
My dad bought me an Easter basket, something he does every year, even though I am 20 years old this year, almost 21. My mom got me a card shaped like a cross and $20. I have good parents, that's for sure. TINSTAAFL except when it comes to my parents.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home