5:30 and the sun's still out. Cool. I'm so happy that spring is coming. Unfortunately the sunshine is still accompanied by a chilly wind.
So I'm not nearly as on-edge as I have been in the past few weeks. I've gotten my work schedule more or less under control. I've been reading a lot of books lately, and that helps me to remember that there are other things out there beyond my little world.
Some days I start feeling like I'm back in high school. There I am at my computer, trying to get my work done, and there are all these crazy people in there. Not crazy, but they're your everyday college kids. And me, well, I revert back to my old ways of just sitting there hoping not to be noticed. It's kind of like they're the cool kids, and I'm the serious one, the shy one who's always left out. I know that's not a great way to approach things, and it's not even an accurate way to describe it, but all the same that's how I feel. I don't know what the hell to do about it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home