Thursday, March 25, 2004

What's up, loyal readership? Survivor isn't on this week, so I thought I'd take some time to mope over my life. I got kicked out of my office today, I mean, it's not really my office, it's more of a shared lab, but still, this guy is running all his experiments on my computer, which sucks.
It is so hot in here, it makes me want to do nothing but sleep. I took a nap for nearly 2 hours today. Somehow that made me feel even worse.
I hate my life sometimes. I hate to admit it to myself, but I am not doing enough. I am basically living the couch potato life. I have classes that I don't put all that much effort into, I have a job that I skimp on hours and allow myself to be silent and isolated, I spend about six hours a day watching TV and either nap or think about napping all the time, I am fat and not doing anything about it, I call myself a writer but don't write anything worth reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home