The anxiety is getting to me. More school tomorrow. Homework I need to catch up on. Otherwise boredom and angst. Right now I wish I were busier. I wish I had something to keep my mind occupied, instead of occupying it with thoughts of what a horrible human being I am.
I finally have a bed to sleep on. The house still looks like a tornado ran through it, but at least I have a bed. I took a delicious nap today. So many times I have wanted to go back to my old room and pick up a book or some other item I had in there. I can see my old room in my mind's eye, and then I realize that it no longer exists that way, that instead I will have to go searching through a pile of my stuff to find it. Then I decide to forget it and watch some more TV.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home