Monday, November 29, 2004

It was so cold today. I hate cold weather. I used to think this guy in my class liked me, but now I don't think so. Yet I still get all nervous around him, and the only reason I kind of liked him was because I thought he liked me. My way of dealing with this confusion of feelings: avoidance if at all possible. Anyway, I was in a bad mood when I happened to be in the same group as said guy. My avoidance of this person was not possible anymore. I ended up being all embarrassed, when he said, hey, Annette's in this group, looks like we'll get all the answers right, and I just blushed and mumbled something like I don't think so. I didn't say anything the whole time, it was a really embarrassing situation and I'm glad to be out of it. This is exactly the type of situation that I can't handle and I wish I could.

Anyway, I'm probably going to spend some of tonight and most of tomorrow working on a project. Oh joy. See you all tomorrow, ha ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home