It has been a weird couple of days. I went to the job interview Wednesday and I was offered a full-time job. I would start in January, I would be paid a decent amount with benefits, and the office would be close to my house. It looks like I'm going to take it. Despite having some second thoughts about not finishing grad school (at least not right away), I think this is the right thing for me to do. I really want this. I have wanted a job like this for a long time and I always assumed I'd have to move to some other city to find it.
I have no illusions that this is a dream job or that all my problems will magically be solved by this. It's not even about the money. I just want to test it out, see if this is what I want to be doing. If it is, great. If not, then I can move on with my life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home