Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I'm starting to realize the magnitude of work involved with being a TA. Starting with grading papers. Who knew there were that many people in the class? And then to enter each score individually in the grade sheet. I haven't even started grading the labs. And the prof asked me to actually teach the class on Thursday. Teach. I am petrified. This could be a disaster, on par with the worst public speaking disasters I've ever had, and believe me, I've had some humiliating ones.

Meanwhile, I'm getting behind on other stuff, mainly my thesis project. I've put it on the backburner since there is no scheduled work, no class times, nothing so urgent that it has to be done right this second. I've put more time into my AI class which is supposedly a blow-off class. I need a few quiet, uninterrupted hours of time. Hopefully I will have some quality time tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home