Thursday, July 14, 2005

The Pacifier is the worst movie ever made. Never see this movie.

I'm feeling weird and tired. If I allowed myself to I could probably sleep all day and be awake all night. But the world doesn't work on those hours, or at least most of the world doesn't, the exterminator rings the doorbell at 10 AM and I get up exhausted. Then try to go to school and get some work done. Almost crash on the freeway. Ugh, not good.

Anyone see 30 Days by Morgan Spurlock? Coolest show ever.

It seems that most people are jerks. Well that's how I feel lately. Or maybe not jerks but we're all floating around on our own little orbits and can't understand each other. Conflict is the bane of my existence. Sometimes I don't want to be anything, I just want to exist and have that be it. I don't want to create anything or force change in a corrupt system or save the earth before we all die, I want to zone out in front of the computer and pretend I'm the only person alive.

2 Comments:

Blogger B said...

pose that to Mr. Spurlock. 30 days with zero human contact. It might be cool to see someone do that.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Annette said...

Great idea. I wish I'd thought of it myself :->.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home