The blog carousel. I like it. Much better than having to sign in to view the recently updated blogs.
So it looks like I am getting a new car. It's really nice, a light blue '96 Accord. I'm happy about it, and yet I don't know if I'm doing the right thing. It's a big chunk of money and if I was really determined to I could hang on to my old car until December when I get out of school. But whatever, there really weren't many options with it. I could have poured more money into the old car hoping to get it in better shape, either that or just be in fear every time I drive. No, a car is too important for that. I spend a lot of my time driving up and down town. Even before I wrecked the car I needed/wanted a new one, with a better paint job and a radio. Hopefully this newer car will last me a few years so it will be a good investment.
Last night I really broke down. It was a rough night at work and normally that wouldn't be enough to make me cry my eyes out, but I've been in a stressed-out state and ended up crying for a long time. My sister finally came home and we started talking. Apparently she is just as stressed as I am if not more so. Just hearing that made me feel a lot better, like I am not alone in feeling overwhelmed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home