Didn't do much today. I went to Albertson's, bought some pasta mix that turned out to be really disappointing. $3, box claimed to have a sauce with Italian cheese, basil, and sun-dried tomatoes, turned out to be a plastic pack of what looked to be salad dressing along with spiral macaroni. Great. I hate when dinners turn out disappointing.
Still no word on any job prospects. Sigh.
I've been trying to cut back on the junk food lately. Jeans getting a little tight and all. I have kicked the caffeine habit, cutting out my usual daily can of Coke or Pepsi. It was weird the first day or two, I got a headache and a vague nervous feeling. But today I craved it only a little. I've also been cutting out the chocolate and other sweets I have been consuming far too much of. I've noticed that I feel much better without the sugar rushing through my body. I'm calmer and less tired. With what I was eating I was feeling really fatigued all day, and now I feel like I have more energy. There's a reason it's called junk food.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home