Wednesday, February 27, 2002

Today I really got into it with my mom. She's forcing me to take antidepressant medication. She might as well spoon-feed me every meal. I feel like a little kid who holds his breath until he passes out just to get some attention. I really need to stop being so dependent on my parents for everything. If I could just fly from the nest, my life would be so much better.
Thank God for the Internet. I don't feel like such a freak today. So I like being thin. What's so wrong about that? I eat normal meals, I don't starve myself, and I like to exercise and eat healthy. I'm not some anorexia nervosa freak. I just want to get on with my life and stop thinking about food and my overbearing mother.
Today I actually had two fairly long conversations with people in my classes. I felt like my efforts at being more social were finally bearing some fruit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home