I am so bored. I'm doing schoolwork just so I can feel productive, but I'm getting nowhere. My mom's friend is in town and she is staying at our house. She is obsessed with food. She is a total food junkie. She is fat and she knows it, but she doesn't seem to care or else maybe she would stop eating so much. Otherwise, she is the most annoying person on the planet.
My sister invited me to the movies tomorrow out of the blue. She never invites me to do things with her. She has also decided to go to Iowa State University. I can't believe she is moving so far away. I can't believe my mom is letting her do it. On the one hand, my mom lets my sister stay out late and move over a thousand miles away, and on the other hand, she literally started driving me to school a few months ago and undid the lock on my door. I will say that I'm going to miss her even if we aren't as close as we once were.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home