Monday, March 18, 2002

Last night I lay down on the bathroom floor for no good reason. I spent like 15 minutes just doing that and my mom got worried so she knocked on the door to check up on me. I didn't want to get up. So she pried open the door with a screwdriver and saw me there and totally freaked out. Then she called Brian over to pick me up. The scene was just so absurd. Then my sister started crying and wanted to go to my dad's house.
I am so bizarro. Why do I do stupid things like that? I'm an idiot. I think maybe I have this sick desire for attention of any kind. Like a little kid who throws a tantrum in the middle of the supermarket. The thing is, I'm not really feeling depressed. Actually, I'm feeling really good lately. I'm feeling relaxed, maybe a little bit too relaxed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home