I actually *did* get an infinite loop right after I posted last time! I'm lucky today! Anyway, I finally got it working and turned it in- before it would be counted another 10 percent late. I am not really happy about turning it in late, but now that it's done it feels good to be free to think about something else besides school work. I honestly hope that once I get a real job it is not going to be one of those high-pressure jobs where you're always stressed out and you have a million things to do and have to make lists and and deal with annoying people and have meetings and appointments all day and never get a vacation. But I have a feeling it will be like that, and there won't be as much allowances for mistakes as they allow us to get away with at school. I'm going to stumble around just like I did when I started college, just like I have at every job I've ever started.
I saw As Good As It Gets the other day, and I laughed out loud when Jack Nicholson went to the psychiatrist's office and told all the people in the waiting room, "What if this is as good as it gets?" What if it is? That's what I feel like right now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home