Time for an update. I am getting really behind on my work. Group assignment due tomorrow and I am finding it hard to believe that we can finish every detail tonight. I can't believe what a flake I am. I space out sometimes and I contradict myself all the time. I took a two-hour nap today when I have a million things to do.
I went to visit my dad yesterday. He had knee surgery. My dad is hardly ever sick, so it was weird to see him sitting there on his bed, in a huge black leg brace, watching TV. On one of his legs, they wrote in black marker NO, so that they wouldn't cut into the wrong leg. And then he threw up in a bucket while we were there. Yeah, so funny. But he seemed OK, maybe a little groggy, talking and laughing with me and my sister. Poor Dad, I feel so bad for him.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home