Hey welcome to my world of being alone on a Friday night while everyone else is out. I'm tired of reciting advice from talk shows and self-help books when they are all full of crap. The truth is, life sucks. If it doesn't today, it will tomorrow. We are all stupid and evil, and there's really no hope for any of us. I need to get a life because this one is awful. My senses are dulled from living in a virtual world where things are pre-created. This is a mockery of a life. I have nothing to say to the world I am just belly-achin'. I wish I had some interesting tidbit to tell. How about a story about a sushi-on-a-boat bar? My uncle and aunt and cousins came in, what a coincidence. It was packed, but it usually is not like that. It took us about an hour to get served. I know my dad hates sushi but I don't care. It was there around New Year's that I told my dad that I returned the entire aquarium set he bought me. I was kind of tentative about buying it, but it was like once I started buying it how could I put the brakes on it? So there it sat for awhile in my apartment. When I returned it I pocketed $120. I used it for expenses, like the clothes I bought for Christmas. What a lousy thing to do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home