Tuesday, June 10, 2003

It's 8 pm. Finally, a day when I don't feel tired by noon. I've been working on things and worrying about them, too. I've slogged through papers about data mining I have no hope of understanding (at last, I realize the purpose of all those math classes in the degree plan. Too bad I didn't pay much attention in any of them.).
I let these kids wash my car and now I'm regretting it. I don't know if it was my imagination, but the car seemed kind of scratched, like someone had rubbed a Brillo pad on it, and they left all the soapy residue on it. Well, OK, I thought, it's my good deed for the day, I gave this little boy $5 anyway, which he put in his brown leather wallet. Then this girl comes up to me, Hey, did you see a brown wallet around here? I say no. She says, Well, we lost it. There goes five bucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home