I am super lazy today, again. I took a nap about 2 pm, now it's almost 4! I'm supposed to be working like a madwoman finishing up my unfinished assignments. Supposedly I can't start because certain people won't cooperate. Or is it my fault that things weren't done earlier?
I am so happy to be alone in the house. It gets so noisy when I want to take a nap, with people going in and out all the time and turning up the TV too loud. Finally I can put on Beach Boys music and sing along. I can have the computer all to myself. It is almost like it was back in my own apartment. Except it is so hot. The AC is *not* working. And no more Cokes left in the fridge :-/.
Why is it that projects never turn out as well as you expect? You have this great and amazing idea, then you actually start to work on it and it turns out to be too damn much work, so you scale it back. I want to write The Great American Novel, after I build the most wonderful data warehouse that ever existed, and live the most spiritual life any regular person (besides Jesus Christ) could live, and be the most promising reporter of my generation. So far I have not come close to accomplishing any of this, and I probably never will. No, the fact is, I never will.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home