Monday, August 30, 2004

Forgive me for unloading. Tonight was my last Italian class. Too bad I was in such a crappy mood. I couldn't think of anything to say in Italian for the required two-minute speech in front of the class. Oh well.

I am thinking about planning a trip to Italy, if time and money permit. The instructor said something is being planned for spring break. That would be the perfect time to go. We'll see how it goes.

Amazingly I got an e-mail back about the job for which I messed up the program name. As part of applying I have to work on an Access database. *deep breath* I can do this, I can do this.

I'm so frustrated and discouraged. I'm acting like a little kid, who wonders why the world doesn't revolve around her and sits in a corner and pouts. So I've figured out the problem, now to work on the solution. But the solution may be painful, and I am afraid. I am going to have to force myself to do something that is very, very hard.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home