I haven't felt like blogging much. For one, I have to think about three people looking over my shoulder to read whatever I'm writing. Also I don't have as much going on as before.
Anyway, so I was watching this TV program about string theory. That is weird stuff. In string theory, there are supposed to be 11 different dimensions. What those dimensions are, the program didn't really explain. Parallel universes, like you might see in Star Trek or Quantum Leap? A world where things fall up instead of down? My understanding of this is really sketchy.
I didn't really give an update of my Christmas experience. I got some nice presents. Money, slippers and pajamas, a new CD. Everyone seemed to like the gifts I gave, too. Unfortunately I was sick with a cold on Christmas, which limited my enjoyment of Christmas goodies. So that was my holiday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home