My team lost their bowl game. It was sad. We watched the game on ESPN. The Miners pulled off a pretty good first half, then couldn't hold on for the second. I was disappointed, but the fact that UTEP even made it to a bowl game is pretty miraculous. We're so used to 2-9 seasons that a winning season is a huge feat. That's kind of why I like UTEP. We're underdogs and proud of it. We don't have lots of money like some other schools (cough, CU, cough). I've always thought of UTEP as more real than a lot of other schools. The students aren't a bunch of elitist snobs, they're real people holding down jobs, raising kids in some cases, living at home with their parents. I'm not saying that's a good or bad thing, that's just how the school is, and you can take it or leave it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home