Whew...it's Thursday. Long night yesterday. I spent all night finishing up work for my architecture class and e-mailing it before midnight. I had this dizzy weird feeling after I finished, like I couldn't believe I had done all this in one day. My eyes felt like they were closing up from too much PC time. And then just the knowing that this was it, the last day of class, the last two assignments I will ever do for this class.
A funny thing happened in class too. The guy I wrote about in my last post was in my group yet again as we played a crummy quiz game. Even though we didn't answer any questions right all the teams got a prize and got to decide who in the group should take that prize home. We rock-paper-scissored it and he won, but when the prof came around with her bag of goodies (leftover computer convention stuff) he let me pick the prize. Awww...sweet. It really was. A good ending to this fascinating saga called architecture class.
Anyway, I'm taking it easy today, not too easy, since I still have work to do (two presentations and a final exam). I'm looking forward to watching some tube before digging into those papers. I'm really sick of reading papers. Really, really sick and tired. Oh well that is a big part of grad school I guess.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home