Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I just got home. I ordered a pizza from Papa John's. I have been eating so much crap lately. I haven't eaten a vegetable in a week. I'm not even kidding. And I don't feel like going to the store, or cooking, or anything, right now. Maybe I will go on Friday, just so I can have a little bit of nutrition in my diet. I've been following the all-carb diet and it shows, if you know what I mean.

One sad fact of having a having a job and being a grad student: I haven't been able to watch Oprah in a while. I guess I could watch Oprah After the Show, but it's not the same as watching the actual show. Maybe this sounds funny, but the Oprah show is like therapy for me. I feel like it's OK to be a woman and it's OK to cry. And without that, I feel off-balance.

Well, off to watch a few hours of tube. Bye for now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home