Monday, April 11, 2005

OK, so it's later. I did manage to get a haircut and go to the bank. My hair looks all poofy from being blow-dried. This will last a day, then it will go back to being flippy and annoying.

So I'm trying to get over my hesitancy to post stuff. Who cares what I write anyway, it's not like really have an audience other than the occasional random person.

So what to say, I think I'm getting addicted to Coca-Cola again. I had pretty much stopped drinking it, where I used to drink like 2 or 3 cans a day, I got down to like 4 a week, and now I find myself craving the fizzy goodness of soda and I want to drink it all the time. It's like I have to meet a certain sugar quotient per day, and if it's not from soda then I find I will start consuming sugary candy. I don't know which is the lesser of the two evils, but since I'm craving soda it might as well be that.

As far as exercise goes, I am still doing the jogging thing. I am actually going outside now instead of just jogging in place while watching TV. Jogging on the actual sidewalk is way more challenging. I get winded and sore from climbing those hills. But I know it is good for me. Maybe it sounds weird, but I like jogging. It's really not a chore for me to do it, it clears my head and I feel so much better about myself and my body.

So maybe it's weird that I jog and I'm addicted to soda. It's like I have two conflicting behaviors. Or not, maybe I just do whatever I feel like doing at the time, so if that happens to be jogging I'll do that, if it happens to be drinking a gallon of soda, then I'll do that. In computer science we would call that a greedy algorithm. But a greedy algorithm doesn't always guarantee the best solution. I know, I know, I could be a lot healthier if I cut out the soda. Oh well, that is something to work on some other time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home