I spent all morning getting ready for and attending my university's career fair. A career fair is really a different experience when you are actually searching for a job. I've been to enough of these things to know how they work. I have a lot to think about, like where do I want to be working in the next couple of years? Uh, I don't know.
The afternoon was spent helping paint my mom's new house (and mine, sort of, since I'm going to be living there, at least for a while). I have a crick in my neck from painting the ceiling. I got home, exhausted, and once again there is nothing good to eat for dinner. Peanuts and carrot cake it is. So that was my day. I know, my life is so exciting. I can't wait until we are finished moving then I can go back to being a slacker.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home