Thursday, October 06, 2005

I finally got a little bit of work done on my thesis project. Yay, some results. And my homework for my other class is not due until Sunday. So that's good.

Today was the first cold day of fall. Sadness. I hate winter.

I don't know what to write. Same stuff I've written before, copy it and set it to post every single day. That's what I feel. Tough times don't last forever and I am being a drama queen. Not like I have such a hard life but there is something wrong with not feeling like doing anything, just sitting in front of the TV all day moping.

1 Comments:

Blogger matli said...

How do you define "cold" in El Paso, TX? We had around 5ÂșC (somewhere in the low 40's) this morning, which I would perhaps call a little chilly.

I wouldn't say I hate winter. I really like skiing, and real winter landscapes can be very beautiful. The swedish autumns are however usually awful. Grey, cold, windy and boring. And the winters nowadays are often more similar to the autumn than a winter should be. :(

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home