Another lazy day. I renamed my other blog and tried to add a photo as a banner. Did not go as planned. I don't have Photoshop so that makes it harder to size the image correctly. Oh well, I'll work on it later. God I hate computers sometimes.
Work tonight again. Next Friday I am going to my sister's graduation in that capital of excitement, Ames, Iowa. Woo-hoo, I finally get a weekend off of work, I am spending it in Iowa.
Can't think of stuff to do anymore other than clean the house, Internet, TV, and shopping. I was going to go shopping then I thought, do I really need to be spending money right now? No. Do I really want to go to a store with a bunch of Saturday shoppers? No. Forget that idea. I need a hobby and/or friends.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home