Saturday, May 20, 2006

Another Friday night. Dad took us out to dinner. It was a really uncomfortable dinner. It's weird, like I just don't want to talk anymore. I don't want to hear it, I don't want to listen to people talk and I have nothing to say. The service was bad, too, which made things worse. My poor dad, I think he's going through a rough time. But I just don't talk to him that much, not really, so I don't know what to say.

I guess it's going to take awhile to adjust to there being two more people in this house. Privacy, that's getting to be a problem, I kind of just want to be able to do my own thing, go out, be on the PC, all that without having people asking me where I'm going or looking at what I'm doing. It is getting to be irritating. Oh yeah and now I am eating like a pig again to calm my nerves. Great. I need some more self-control.

Things are all up in the air right now, I really don't know what I'm going to do. I'm mulling things over- more school? More work? Get a real job? I guess I just can't stand the nonsense that goes with jobs, dealing with people, handing out resumes trying to get hired, being on a strict schedule, dealing with money, trying to get promoted. I could care less about money, really, as long as I have enough to live on I'm OK. That's one reason I like my job. There's a lack of all that nonsense even though I'm getting paid so little. It's a trade-off, though. If I want more money, I'm going to have to take on more responsibility and have to deal with all that crap.

I just need to figure out whether I'm serious about going back to school, if not maybe I need to get serious about a career or at least a job where I can earn decent money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home