I usually write here to complain about my problems, but things are actually going pretty well. I called my dad last night and it really helped to talk about things. I even got my computer program to run. I went to class today and I got started with my software engineering team. It turns out that I've met everyone on my team at least once, which is cool, and they aren't jerks. I really like that class. Not so for computer architecture, unfortunately.
I haven't gotten to the point where I am inundated with homework, but I have a feeling that I will not be as overwhelmed as I was last semester. I'm not working, for one thing, and sure software class is hard, but at least it's a group effort and it doesn't involve coding, which is not my strong point. Maybe it's just that the weather is beautiful and warm :). Well, whatever it is, I am shamelessly optimistic. Life is good.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home