It really is starting to bother me how little I've accomplished as far as homework over the past few days. I have this little blue assignment book where I write little notes to myself, i.e. start physics homework or make copies or whatever, and I've done hardly one thing since Thursday.
It's no secret that I'm not exactly happy with my major. I don't really place any undue importance on it, as if it defines my whole life. But here's the deal: every time I think about what I really, really want to do with my life, it does not include being stuck in an office eight hours a day. I've always wanted to be a journalist, so I'm thinking about going to journalism school after I graduate. If that doesn't pan out, then I don't know what else I'll do. Get a cushy tech job and be secretly frustrated for the rest of my life? Possibly.
Anyway, it's hard for me to get excited about this future job that I'm supposed to be preparing for.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home