Cesar Chavez, what a great guy - Tomorrow is Cesar Chavez day and I am lucky enough to get it off. I am so looking forward to sleeping late and watching more tube. I really *should* go to the bank and work on some homework, and I probably will. I need to check off some things that have been on my to-do list for awhile.
I've been absorbing a lot of music and movies today and it was really fun. This is a cool band- they're coming to NMSU this week and I wish I could go. I saw a few movies, too- In the Company of Men, which was really, really disturbing, especially to someone who may be entering the work force in the next nine months. I can't believe Aaron Eckhardt is the same actor who played the neighbor guy in Erin Brockovich.
I also saw Tuck Everlasting, which was a nice innocent movie to balance out the other one. It was a little too Disney-fied for me, but it was a cute story.
I wish I could have seen Bowling for Columbine, but the university movie theater sold out of tickets on Saturday night :-(. Michael Moore is a cool guy- I used to watch TV Nation, his short-lived TV show. I guess I'll have to wait until it comes out on video.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home