I am feeling like crap. I did terribly on my physics homework, I ate too much candy, my mom's not home. I am stressing. I wish I had someone to talk to right now. Blogger will have to do instead. I am tired. I am tired of worrying. I feel like I have to control everything- I have to do the best presentation, I have to be nice, I have to get up and exercise and not eat junk food, I have to pray and read the Bible, I have to read these books that will enrich my mind.
I wish I didn't feel like I am the only person in the world. I used to have this whole impression of what the world was about, but it's gone now. I don't know how to be. I wish I could go back to being an observer looking down at the the world and not a badly faltering participant. No I don't......yes I do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home