What a day. I am glad it is over. All I have wanted to do today is to climb back into bed and sleep some more. I had to work with this guy from my group and it was utter torture. I felt like I was doing all the work, and forcing him to go along with whatever I said, and I was nervous the whole time about what I was doing. I hate to work in groups where by wanting to revise something you end up hurting people's feelings, i.e. I want to correct this stuff but I don't want to tell you that I want to change it because it makes me seem like a jerk and it makes you feel like crap. I know we try to maintain some kind of professionalism, but I myself tend to take things kind of personal and I know it can hurt when someone doesn't think your work is great. This other guy in our group is like, yeah, go ahead and change it, you're going to change it anyway. A vote of confidence? I don't think so. More like apathy. I wish our group could agree to be gung-ho or agree to not care. I wish I could just let everyone else do all the work and not care. Like that's going to happen ;). Still, I wish that I weren't so uptight about the whole thing.
I am not very resourceful. I hate, hate, hate to ask people for stuff. I don't have friends in high places. I am out of the loop, so out of the loop that I have created my own loop. This bothers me only on certain occasions when I am found alone once again in the computer lab or I have trouble with assignments and don't have anyone to turn to for help. Maybe it's not that people hate me, it's just that they don't really seem to like me. It is a rare thing indeed when someone goes out of their way to say hi to me or seems like they really want to see me when I bump into them in the hall. I guess it was just a bad day.
In other news I have to finish my arch assignment tonight. I am really dreading it and once again I have put it off to the last minute. I also took a physics test today and I think I bombed it. I couldn't remember whether v stood for volume or velocity. Actually, I'm pretty sure it stood for volume. So what about velocity? Oh no. Anyway, so there's my school life, briefly. Good thing it's almost over, otherwise I would quit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home