Wednesday, April 09, 2003

It's late and I'm a little tired so I'll try to keep this short, lol. I woke up late, at almost 9. I went to class at 1:30 and both my lab partners were absent so I ended up working with this guy I didn't know. Then I started studying for my SQL test in database class. I think I covered all the bases on the test, but maybe a couple of details were off. Then a two-hour group meeting. I didn't even realize we had been there for two hours because I got so caught up in it. I get annoyed at my group members sometimes because I think we sit around too much. I always want to cut to the chase and not be timid about discussing things, but it's a fine line between "discussing things" and offending someone. I've had times where I didn't agree with what someone said at all and have just gone along with it. I've also had times where I sensed that my group members weren't on the same train of thought as I was. On one hand, I don't really like being criticized, but on the other, I wish they would just tell me what they think so I wouldn't have to guess! I think we get bogged down in the details, and I always want to say, we are making this too damn complicated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home