The weather turned even uglier today. Mother Nature's a witch, walking back to my car when it was ice cold windy and freezing was one of the worst experiences in recent memory.
More bad news: my dad changed jobs all of a sudden and as of Monday I will have no health insurance. I will have to sign up for the school plan as I am too old to be covered on his new health insurance. It's kind of a wake-up call, as in I can't be a kid forever, and I'm going to have to start worrying about things like health insurance. Great.
Other than that, well, just a regular old bummed-out Thursday. Thursday really is my day to be bummed out. I'm OK on the weekends, usually, I can deal with Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, but by Thursday I usually decide that I've had a long unsuccessful week, I'm a failure as a person, and loneliness is going to kill me. Thursday is the typical day for me to call my dad crying about how hard my life is. Today was no exception. I got all stressed out for no discernible reason, other than it's getting to be a certain time of the month, and I need a vacation. I'm really looking forward to sitting in a nice warm house and consoling myself with some high-quality TV entertainment.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home