Hey, Matli. Definition of cold: when it is too cold to go outside without a jacket. Usually when the highs are mid-70s (Fahrenheit). I've never been skiing or ice skating, but something tells me the fun of it would be outweighed by my aversion to cold.
I spent a couple of hours today trying to figure out AspectJ. Good news: the code compiles. Bad news: I still don't know what the heck I'm doing. Assignment is due tomorrow at midnight, which would be OK except I have to work tonight and tomorrow night and I'm going to be at church all morning tomorrow, which leaves late tonight and tomorrow afternoon. Great.
I'm trying really hard to have a better attitude about school. Last night I sat down and thought about and came to the following conclusion: I have to finish school no matter what. No matter how much I am having doubts about my future career path or how much I have become disillusioned with my thesis topic or no matter what jerks professors can be sometimes. This is just one of those unpleasant things in life that come along that I am going to have to do even if I (REALLY) don't feel like it. The cost of not finishing is much greater than the cost of finishing so I have to finish.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home