Random musings about MOTOS: This professor for one of my classes seems like a really nice person. Today he talked to me about to suggest a paper for me to present. And he smelled really good, like mint, and it was just so surprisingly pleasant. Sigh. Same class, this guy passes me going to the parking lot and says, "Good presentation" after (another) presentation. I don't know why this guy bothered to talk to me since I don't ever try to talk to him and we don't really see each other much in or out of class, but it was nice of him to say that. And I have this idea in my mind that I should try to talk to him again and try to get to know him, just to see what kind of person he is. But I don't because it's too awkward. Because maybe what he said meant nothing, for all I know he said that to every person in the class who presented that day. He probably didn't even think about it at all, it was just a random thing that popped into his mind when he saw me. Maybe he's actually a complete jerk. Who knows? I'm probably never going to find out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home